For Advert Placement On Our Various Pages > General Community Updates > NEWS FEED > Instagram Feeds > Web Development > Ads Placement > Donations > WhatssApp Baodcast and etc > +234-8073-254-325 > PAY THROUGH FLUTTERWAVE OR ZENITH BANK PLC. > ACCOUNT NUMBER > 1017087325 > ACCOUNT NAME > FAGLOMERATE NIG ENT.
- Okotie to Nigeria: let’s stand up to terrorby Oluwatomisin Amokeoja on May 13, 2021 at 6:22 am
The Shepherd Superintendent of the Household of God Church Oregun, Lagos, Rev. Chris Okotie, has urged Nigerians not to run away from their fatherland owing to the current security situation. In a statement issued to the media yesterday, Rev. Okotie said Nigerians should stand up to the challenges posed by terrorists, kidnappers and other violent
- Nigeria’s destiny as Africa’s economic powerhouse can’t be aborted, says Osinbajoby Oluwatomisin Amokeoja on May 13, 2021 at 6:19 am
By Bolaji Ogundele, Abuja Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) has assured the citizens that the country’s “extremely bright economic future” cannot be aborted despite the current challenges facing it. He spoke yesterday during a facility tour of SecureID’s premises, a smart card manufacturing company, which is based in Lagos. A statement issued by Senior Special
- Eid-el-Fitr: Ganduje urges vigilance, safety during celebrationsby Tukur Muntari on May 13, 2021 at 6:17 am
The Governor of Kano State, Abdullahi Ganduje, has tasked the people of the state, especially the Muslim faithful to remain vigilant and be security conscious during the Eid-el-Fitr celebrations. In a goodwill Sallah message to commemorate this year’s Eid-el-Fitr, which marks the completion of the Ramadan fast, the governor, through the commissioner for Information, Malam… Read More
- ANALYSIS: Why Ndume was jailed for being Maina’s surety but Abaribe wasn’t as Nnamdi Kanu’s suretyby George Kaduna on May 13, 2021 at 6:14 am
A review of the facts of how the cases played out in court reveals why the two senators’ similar journeys as sureties for high-profile defendants took them to different destinations. The post ANALYSIS: Why Ndume was jailed for being Maina’s surety but Abaribe wasn’t as Nnamdi Kanu’s surety appeared first on Premium Times Nigeria.
- Attack on Abia INEC office needless, says Orji Kaluby Lawal Sherifat on May 13, 2021 at 6:00 am
The Chief Whip of the Senate, Sen. Orji Kalu, has condemned the attack on the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) office in Ohafia Local Government Area (LGA) of Abia The post Attack on Abia INEC office needless, says Orji Kalu appeared first on Vanguard News.
- THE INCORRUPTIBLE NIGERIAN POLICE OFFICER ~ By Fame Agidife On Highlight @Fame Agidife Leadership Lecture Series
- MY TODAY’S DIARY ON THE POOR AND THE THIRD WORLD: AFRICA AND INDIA AS CASE STUDY ~ Fame Agidife’s Foreword On Bar. Ezinne’s Diary https://famepidia.com
- HOW TO GROW POWER AND THE DYNAMISM OF ATOMIC UNITS = MASS
- AFRICAN YOUTHS ARISE AND TAKE YOUR PLACE IN COMMITTEE OF NATIONS ~ Fame Agidife https:famepidia.com
- “#ENDSARS #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY #FREEDOM #FREEDOMFORALL” ~ Fame Agidife https://famepidia.com